New ‘At Home’ Menu
The Staveley Arms team is thrilled to announce the launch of the new ‘At Home’ menu, available to view here. We have been busy in the kitchen perfecting new dishes ready to heat and serve at home alongside our popular hot take away Fish & Chips.
A few of our new favourites Include:
- To Start – Baked Camembert Studded with Garlic and Rosemary served with Crostini Sticks, or Chicken Liver Parfait with Toasted Brioche with Dressed Rocket and Sweet Onion Marmalade.
- For Main – Braised Lamb Shank with a rich red wine sauce, root vegetables and Herb Mash, or Creamy and Rich Pork Stroganoff cooked with Sour Cream and served with Orzo Pasta.
- To Finish – Rhubarb Crumble with Custard, or Treacle Tart with Cointreau Custard.
We have also made additions to our vegan and vegetarian options, including:
- Vegan – Butternut Squash Curry or, Mixed Sliced Mediterranean Vegetables Slow Roasted and served over a Herby Tomato Provençale Sauce topped with Vegan Cheese.
- Vegetarian – Creamy Macaroni Cheese with Broccoli, Cauliflower and Crunchy Cheddar Topping.
With our Head Chef Dave currently recovering after an operation, we are reducing takeaway collection slots to just Friday and Saturday for the foreseeable future. All the team send Dave their best wishes for a speedy recovery (hurry back Dave!). Thanks to all of you who sent your get well thoughts to Dave – he read them all and was really touched by the responses.
We’d also like to say a huge thank you to our loyal customers who continue to support and enjoy our ‘At Home’ menu, we hope you love the new additions just as much as we do! We can’t wait to welcome you all back to The Staveley Arms, hopefully, in the not-so-distant future.
To keep updated with all our announcements follow our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/thestaveleyarms