From the 19th July we are thrilled that restrictions are being lifted and look forward to welcoming everyone to The Staveley Arms with a bit more normality. Whilst finally being able to say goodbye to restrictions is really exciting we would like to make you aware of how we plan to operate for the time being.
Our main priority is to continue to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible so we have decided:
- We will keep screens on the bar to protect both staff and guests.
- No additional tables will be added so social distancing can remain.
- Table service is still available although drinks can now be served at the bar.
- Guests will be asked not to drink whilst stood at the bar and to return to their tables after buying them.
- Bookings are still very much recommended. Walk in guests won’t be guaranteed service.
- High levels of hygiene will continue to be maintained. Sanitiser will be readily available, and the pub will be regularly deep cleaned throughout.
Staff or guests will not be required to wear masks but we understand that some of you may still feel nervous about the lifting of restrictions so if you have any concerns do have a word with any of the staff, we are here to help!
We would also expect anyone who has tested positive or is displaying any symptoms of Covid to not visit The Staveley Arms.
Our team are really excited to continue to serve everyone and from the 20th July we will have new opening times which will include a new opening on Tuesday evenings and longer opening on Sundays! In order to continue to offer the same levels of service, we are on the lookout for new staff, both in the kitchen and front of house. Read more about that here. Keep a look out on our social media and contact page for new opening times.
See you soon, and thanks for your ongoing support.